1) AGE AND LICENCE. The customer must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driving licence to rent mopeds and/or motorbikes.
2) DEPOSIT. The lessee shall pay to Will Rent Ibiza, ESPJ in the act of signing the contract the amount corresponding to the settlement of the contract and an amount (whose amount shall be established at the discretion of Will Rent Ibiza, ESPJ) as a deposit until which the lessee shall bear any type of extra charge of any nature that is generated, being able to postpone its return until the resolution of the incident. When any payment or deposit is made, the holder of the card with which it is made must be present to certify its ownership. The renter authorises Will Rent Ibiza, ESPJ to obtain the digits and expiry date of the card as a guarantee. The renter agrees to pay the extra charges in full, this implies paying the difference, if any, when the amount of the deposit deposited does not cover the full amount of such charges. Likewise, Will Rent Ibiza, ESPJ undertakes to return the deposit to the lessee within a maximum period of thirty working days after the end of the contract if no extra charges are made.
3) RETURN OF THE VEHICLE: It will be returned on the date, time and place established in the contract. Likewise, it shall be returned in the same condition in which it was delivered by Will Rent Ibiza, ESPJ, at the time of signing the contract, with all its documents, tyres, keys, tools and accessories. A charge of 30 €, as a penalty, will be applied to vehicles not returned on the stipulated date and time of delivery. If the vehicle is returned prior to the end of the contract, the lessee may not demand the refund of the amount of the contract fee and insurance. Any variation in the stipulated return conditions may involve additional charges for the hirer. The Hirer authorises Will Rent Ibiza to charge to his card all extra charges generated by the return of the vehicle, in accordance with the clauses of this rental contract.
4) FUEL. The vehicle is delivered with a full tank, and it is the obligation of the lessee to return it in the same state, agreeing to pay the amount corresponding to the value of the fuel missing in the vehicle to reach the state in which it was delivered, plus 10 € as an administrative penalty. Likewise, it is the Hirer’s responsibility to fill up with the appropriate type of fuel, the resulting amount being always at his expense. The hirer will be responsible for any repairs or expenses arising from the inappropriate use of fuel.
5) USE AND PERMISSION TO USE. The restrictions included in this section apply jointly and are effective with respect to any driving, use or utilisation of the vehicle. It is forbidden the use and/or use of the vehicle, and so understood and assumed by the lessee: to tow or move any type of vehicle; to transport people or objects for profit; to carry out any type of speed or sporting competition, both public and private; by any person who is not identified in the rental contract as the lessee and/or additional driver; by any person who has not provided truthful personal data or in breach of the applicable Laws, Regulations or Ordinances. Likewise, the lessee is obliged not to drive or allow the vehicle to drive outside the island of Ibiza, this circumstance automatically cancels the insurance and entails the loss of the money previously paid and/or paid on account, in addition to the cancellation of the contract. It is understood that any person must acquire prior authorisation from Will Rent Ibiza, ESPJ and that no person, including the hirer, may drive or use the vehicle unless they are in possession of the corresponding driving licence.
6) INSURANCE OF THE VEHICLE. The contracted vehicle is covered by a Compulsory Civil Liability policy against third parties, with 24-hour roadside assistance (telephone: 900 300 188 or 911 119 547). In order to comply with the provisions of the policy: the lessee undertakes to comply with all the terms and conditions of said policy, given that he/she is insured under it; and undertakes to immediately inform Will Rent Ibiza, ESPJ, in charge of contacting the insurance company, of any incident.
7) COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE. Will Rent Ibiza, ESPJ provides the renter with insurance for damages caused by collision in the rented vehicle. This insurance does not cover: loss of keys, theft, damage or breakage to the interior of the vehicle, accessories belonging to or delivered with the vehicle, damage caused to the wheels and/or lower parts of the vehicle. This insurance, as well as the contract, will be cancelled and the renter will forfeit the insurance, fare and money deposited when: (a) the driver violates the laws of the Highway Code; (b) the renter engages it in any activity such as transport of goods, paid passenger transport or when it directly or indirectly involves subletting the vehicle; (c) the damage is caused intentionally or by misuse of the vehicle; (d) the vehicle is driven off the paved roads; (e) the vehicle is driven by a person other than the renter, does not have a contract or is out of date. f) the driver is driving under the influence of alcohol or other narcotic substances; g) there are more people in the vehicle than authorised; h) any of the circumstances listed in point 5 of these terms and conditions. If the insurance becomes invalid due to the aforementioned situations, the lessee shall be responsible for the damage caused to the vehicle due to accident, vandalism, loss or loss of parts, breakdown, theft, as well as the days the vehicle is out of service.
8) INSURANCE WITH EXCESS. Under this type of insurance, the renter must deposit an amount (the amount of which shall be established at the discretion of Will Rent Ibiza, ESPJ) up to which he/she will be responsible for collision damage caused to the vehicle. This deposit does not include: loss of keys, theft, damage or breakage to the interior of the vehicle, accessories belonging to or delivered with the vehicle, damage caused to the wheels and / or lower parts of the vehicle. The Compulsory Civil Liability insurance against third parties, as well as the contract, will be cancelled and the renter will lose the fee and the money deposited when: (a) the driver violates the laws of the Highway Code; (b) the lessee engages it in any activity such as transport of goods, paid passenger transport or when it directly or indirectly involves subletting the vehicle; (c) the damage is caused intentionally or by misuse of the vehicle; (d) the vehicle is driven off paved roads; (e) the vehicle is driven by a person other than the lessee, does not have a contract or is out of date. f) the driver is driving under the influence of alcohol or other narcotic substances; g) there are more people in the vehicle than authorised; h) any of the circumstances listed in point 5 of these terms and conditions. If the insurance becomes invalid due to the aforementioned situations, the lessee will be responsible for the damages caused to the vehicle due to accident, vandalism, loss or loss of parts, breakdown, theft, as well as the days the vehicle is out of service.
9) INFRINGEMENTS. The lessee assumes full responsibility for any infringement of traffic or parking regulations during the period of validity of this contract. If, once the contract has ended, Will Rent Ibiza, ESPJ receives any type of administrative notification related to what is dealt with in this section, it will be charged to the card provided at the time of signing the contract, sending the corresponding copy, both of the notification and the charge made, to the contact e-mail provided.
10) COURTS. The parties expressly submit to the Judges and Courts of the registered office of Will Rent Ibiza, ESPJ for any discrepancy that may arise in relation to this document, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
11) DAMAGE TO THE VEHICLE/ACCESSORIES. The lessee shall be responsible for all damages caused to the rented vehicle and the accessories delivered (keys, padlocks, helmets, etc.) and the contract may be automatically cancelled and the loss of all or part of the money previously paid and/or on account in the following cases: (i) theft: the lessor must pay the amount of the value of the vehicle. The client undertakes to always leave the vehicle properly locked; (ii) driving on unauthorised roads: driving in the maritime area or outside authorised roads is illegal and seriously damages the vehicle; (iii) open, badly parked or expired contract: if these circumstances occur, the vehicle will be automatically withdrawn.
12) EXTRA CHARGES. The renter authorises Will Rent Ibiza, ESPJ to charge the card provided at the time of signing the contract for all extra charges included in this section and/or stipulated in these terms and conditions. These charges may include, but are not limited to
– Keys/locks: If the client loses the keys provided, he/she will be charged 30 € for a duplicate. If the customer leaves the keys inside the vehicle, he/she will be charged €30 for the cost of bringing a duplicate of the keys. If the customer loses the delivered padlock, he/she will be charged €25.
– Helmets: If the customer loses the delivered helmet, he will be charged 60 €. If parts of the helmet, such as the visor, are scratched and/or broken, no charge will be applied, subject to prior assessment at the time of return.
– Breakage or theft of parts and/or the vehicle, in this case the lessor will have to pay up to 450 € for mopeds and motorbikes up to 125 c.c. If at the time of the event the client has not paid the corresponding rental up to date any type of insurance will be invalidated, and will have to pay the total of the damages.
13) ADDITIONAL DRIVER. Additional drivers shall be covered by the same rental contract and shall be subject to the same terms and conditions as the main driver. They must be present and show the necessary documentation at the time of delivery of the vehicle and signing of the contract. A charge of 3 €/day will be applied for this item. The additional driver can be requested directly at the office or at the time of booking online, the cost of which will be shown and included in the price of the booking. They can also be added once your rental has commenced, but you will need to contact the office and come to the office to present the necessary documentation and amend your contract.
14) CONTRACT EXTENSION/EXTENSION. In the event that the renter wishes to extend the time stipulated in the vehicle rental contract, he/she must obtain prior written authorisation from Will Rent Ibiza, ESPJ, by paying the corresponding amount or consenting to the charge on the card with which the rental was previously paid. The deposit or deposit paid in advance shall in no case be valid for acquiring an extension of the rental. Any variation in the conditions of extension or extension of the contract may result in additional charges for the lessee.
15) DAMAGE OR LOSS OF GOODS. It is explicitly stipulated that Will Rent Ibiza, ESPJ is not responsible for damage or loss to any property left, stored or transported in the vehicle, by the renter or any other person, during the term of the rental contract or after the end of the contract. The Hirer assumes the risk of any such damage or loss, and undertakes to hold Will Rent Ibiza, ESPJ free and harmless from any claim arising therefrom.
16) DELAYS OR DELAYS. Will Rent Ibiza, ESPJ assumes no liability for delays or delays arising as a result of vehicle breakdowns or other causes. Will Rent Ibiza, ESPJ reserves the right to replace the vehicle in case of accident or theft, being necessary the signed justification of admission of fault by the opposing party to execute such replacement.
17) RESERVATIONS. You may cancel your reservation without any kind of penalty with 48 hours notice prior to the date of collection of the vehicle. On the contrary, you will be charged the amount corresponding to half of the reservation period. The resulting amount will be refunded within a maximum period of 48 hours. It will be possible to modify your reservation according to fleet availability.
18) FAULTS ON THE WEB. Will Rent Ibiza, ESPJ is not responsible for possible failures of availability of vehicles or price calculation by the web space. In case of error, Will Rent Ibiza, ESPJ is obliged to cancel the payment made and cancel the reservation within a maximum of 48 hours from receipt of this.